June 1, 2018
Officers of the Boston 2026 World Expo are pleased to announce an expansion of staff from across the country joining the Organizing Committee of America’s next once-a-decade international philatelic exhibition.
In alphabetical order they are:
- David Ball, Framingham, MA: Security Manager
- Michael Bloom, Portland, OR: Volunteer Chair
- Carol Bommarito, New York, NY: Art Director
- Dane Claussen, Greenville, PA: Government/NGO Outreach Chair
- Colin Fraser, Woodstock, NY: Dealer Bourse Chair (International)
- Sandeep Jaiswal, Cranston, RI: Customs Broker Liaison
- Suzanne Kouri, Lexington, MA: Development Chair
- Chris Lazaroff, Chester, SC: USPS Liaison
- Mark Reasoner, Columbus, OH: Dealer Bourse Chair (USA/Canada)
- Scott Tiffney, Bellefonte, PA: Literature Chair.
Their addition now brings the total of volunteers accepting leadership positions in the show to more than 30. Several are bringing their experience from posts with WorldStamp Show–NY 2016.
The list of all current committee members can be found online at www.boston2026.org along with information about the exhibition taking place in Boston in May 2026.
Thomas M. Fortunato
Boston 2026 Public Relations Chair