Boston 2026 World Expo
Plans are underway to turn Boston, Massachusetts, into the world’s center of stamp collecting, postal history, and philately for eight days—May 23–30, 2026—as the twelfth international philatelic exposition gathers at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center.
You can turn to this site for news about the show, opportunities for becoming a donor, details about the bourse, accommodations at the show’s venue, options for lodging, background on the show’s planners, and ways of keeping in contact.
Go to Contact to sign up for periodic email announcements of plans for the Boston 2026 World Expo.
Boston 2026 Reps at Other Shows
Representatives from Boston 2026 World Stamp Show, Inc. will be at the following shows:
- Philatelic Show 2021 (Boxborough, MA, USA): September 24–26, 2021
- Emirates 2022 (Dubai, UAE): January 19–23, 2022
- London 2022: February 19–26, 2022
- CAPEX 22 (Toronto, Canada): June 9–12, 2022
Philatelic Show 2021 (Boxborough, MA, USA): September 24–26, 2021
Emirates 2022 (Dubai, UAE): January 19–23, 2022
London 2022: February 19–26, 2022
CAPEX 22 (Toronto, Canada): June 9–12, 2022
Show Label Ceremony
The Boston 2026 Label Unveiling Ceremony took place on the Show Floor Stage at 2:00 p.m. CDT, Thursday, August 12, during Great American Stamp Show 2021 in Rosemont, Illinois.
Planned participants in the ceremony included:
- Master of Ceremonies—Chris Lazaroff, Boston 2026 USPS Liaison
- Welcome—Scott English, American Philatelic Society Executive Director
- Remarks—Nancy Clark, Boston 2026 President
- Remarks—Chris Calle, Boston 2026 Label, Cachet and Postmark Designer.
You can download the ceremony program.