December 1, 2016
Boston 2026 World Stamp Show, Inc. is pleased to announce the appointment of several key chairs from across the country to its Organizing Committee.
- APS Advisor: Scott English, Bellefonte, PA
- ASDA Advisor: Dana Guyer, Centre Hall, PA
- Assistant Legal Counsel: Matt Liebson, Solon, OH
- Awards: Alan Barasch, St. Louis, MO
- Beginning Collectors and Youth: Andrew Oleksiuk, Chicago, IL
- Bourse (Canada/USA): Michael Mead, Orleans, MA
- Court of Honor: Douglas N. Clark, Marstons Mills, MA
- Frames: Lawrence Norris, Hudson, MA
- Heritage Events: Daniel Piazza, Washington, DC
- Public Relations: Thomas M. Fortunato, Rochester, NY
- Social Media: Melanie Rogers, Chicago, IL
- Societies: Jeffrey Shapiro, Fayville, MA
- IT: Larry Fillion, Acton, MA
These philatelic leaders join the current Executive Team members:
- President: Nancy N. Clark, Marstons Mills, MA
- Vice President: Yamil H. Kouri, Lexington, MA
- Treasurer: Cass Rejent, Marietta, GA
- Resident Counsel: George S. Norton, Auburndale, MA
- Executive Director: Mark A. Butterline, Maynard, MA.
Boston 2026 World Stamp Show, Inc. is a Massachusetts corporation that will stage the twelfth international philatelic exhibition of the United States from May 23 to May 30, 2026, at the Boston Convention and Exposition Center in the Boston Waterfront District.
Find more details about this once-a-decade event on the exhibition’s website at www.boston2026.org.
Thomas M. Fortunato
Boston 2026 Public Relations Chair